Advanced software solution for Maintenance, Supply and Repair
Please complete this form to access GOLDesp data sheets
Your privacy is important to us.
GOLDesp supports maintenance, supply, repair, and operations for total lifecycle support management of complex assets for air, land, sea and space. The web-based GOLDesp suite merges global asset visibility with complete product life-cycle management into a commercial, off-the-shelf (COTS) application that can be configured to support:
- Forward Area Maintenance
- Depot-level Repair Management
- Integrated Operational Support (IOS) programs
- Performance Based Logistics (PBL) programs
- Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) programs
- Enterprise Asset Management
Defense organizations typically realize major benefits from modernizing their maintenance and supply IT systems with GOLDesp.
- Reduced sustainment costs through improved maintenance efficiency and asset utilization
- Support chain management optimization
- Increased availability and mission readiness
- Total Asset Visibility
- Seamless integration to DoD, OEM or contractor legacy systems
- Better support for deployed operations
Built for aftermarket logistics and military maintenance
GOLDesp was designed from the ground up to support sustainment, repair, maintenance, manufacturing, and refurbishment of complex, high-value assets such as fixed-wing and rotary wing aircraft, UAVs, rockets, satellites, engines, avionics, ground vehicles and naval assets.
Combat proven, fully deployable
GOLDesp extends PBL to the battlefield. The Royal Navy and Royal Air Force deploy GOLDesp in Iraq and Afghanistan to simplify work recording and asset management. Units in the field can use the system, connected or disconnected, just as they would if they were stationed in their home country.
Interfaces to military systems, COTS, HUMS
GOLDesp uses SOA, Web Services and API sets to seamlessly integrate to DoD or OEM legacy systems, contractor systems and COTS applications. This also facilititates the capture and management of condition-based maintenance (CBM) and Health and Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS) data.